Hi, I’m Emma
Thank you for taking the time to find out a bit more about me and our approach to working at Weddings by Emma Louise. I hope we get to catch up soon over a glass of wine but in the meantime get to know me.
Being creative is part of my DNA. I’ve spent years studying textiles, art and design culminating in a Fine Art BA. I’m a sculptor and mixed media artist with my hand in a new project every weekend.
Planner, Artist, Friend
Six things to know about me
- I love to be near the ocean. A cold beer, and a fresh hot pizza with my feet in the sand is my happy place.
- I am always busy doing something, I find it impossible to sit still and do nothing.
- I’m a dog lover, my favourite being Max our dachshund.
- I once came third in a triathlon, once I set my mind to a task I am very determined.
- I met my fiancé, Lewis at University whilst we were both members of the RAF officer training programme.
- I always read the last page of a book before I start. I know it’s weird!
now you know a bit about me, find out mine and my team’s approach to working with couples…
I love helping couples to not only plan their wedding day but also make it the most stylish affair. I’ll be your trusted friend throughout the planning process. Using my bespoke planning tools and templates, creative design skills and your vision we’ll create your best day together.
It all starts with one of my free, no obligation discovery calls. A 30 minute catch up via zoom, what’s app or over the phone. This a great opportunity for me to find out a bit more about you and for you to see if I’m going to be a good fit. Then I’ll usually send over my brochure, with a bespoke service recommendation.
Once we’ve worked out the nuts and bolts of how we are going to work together it’s on to the fun stuff. I’ll book in calls or face to face meetings and put together a timeline, this way you know what to expect of me and when. Researching, planning, designing andmanaging your wedding and its elements is a collaborative process, expect to be involved at every stage. Although if your more of a back seat driver then you can also take your foot off the gas (so to speak) and know that everything will be safely handled by me.
I offer a range of services to suit any couples requirements, from the full planning experience right through to 1:1 advice sessions with me and access to my own planning templates through the shop. If you are dreaming of a timeless, yet modern wedding with all the romanticism of the Fine Art style then I have something for you.