Weddings by Emma Louise works to ensure you that your privacy is protected when using our services.
Any information collected will be used solely for the purposes expressed at the time they are provided.
This information will never be sold, traded or rented, nor shared with third parties.
Who is responsible for your personal data:
Weddings by Emma Louise, is the controller of the personal data you submit to us
3 Glenside Courtyard, Racecourse Road, Dormansland, Surrey, RH7 6PF
What we collect:
We collect the following information:
- phone number
- any relevant information pertaining to your order.
How we use this information:
With the information gathered we:
- create and manage your personal account pertains to your wedding / wedding planning / wedding styling / wedding on the day coordination
- to answer your queries and questions or inform you of any changes
- send you information on new products, classes, special offers or newsletters
- to ask for testimonials or references
- we may use the information given to improve our services and products.
Controlling your personal information:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time (free of charge once a year). If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as book-keeping rules or when there are other legitimate grounds to keep the data, such as unsettled debts. You can withdraw your consent to us using the data for marketing purposes at any time.
You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
Who has access to your personal information:
Any information collected will be used solely for the purposes expressed at the time they are provided. Information will not be sold, traded or rented with third-parties. We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties. Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with the services mentioned above.